This is a demo store. Any orders placed through this store will not be honored or fulfilled.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your:
- Email address
- Mailing address or
- Phone number
You may however; visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your individual needs.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions: Your information; whether public or private; will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with
special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect others or our rights, property, or safety. However, non- personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
What are cookies and do we use them?
Please refer to the Contact Us section.
- Please include a valid local number (from UAE), email address, office location with the Post Box (as per the TL) number so that the customers could contact you if needed.
- Cancellation policy: Please incorporate a cancellation policy to mention the circumstances when an order is placed on your website would be cancelled and what would be the ensuing actions taken.
- 4.Delivery conditions: Please include the process of delivery as if how the delivery of the product/service would happen to the customer or how would you intimate him (you may mention that the details/confirmation would be sent to the mail of the customer) .
- FAQ: Please include a FAQ page where the customers get to know the basic information about the process and product/service of your company. Also in the FAQ page, please include the detail/s of the currency/s in which the customers would be charged (you may mention that the currencies accepted are AED (as confirmed by you in the provided doc) and the cards accepted are Master Card and Visa)
- Refund Policy: Please include a refund policy which suits the nature of your business, and include that “ in the wake of a refund, it will happen through the original mode of payment only”.
- Terms & Conditions: Please include a terms and conditions page which describes about the general terms and conditions under which your business operates. Also in the terms and conditions page, please include that incase of any disputes the law applicable would be based on the UAE Governing Law..
- Please mention about the SSL capabilities too.